My photo
Beauty isn't a passport to success, it's a Visa
*Comment me!*

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sixth Month.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Alright so a proper post for today. Well, yesterday had quite a fun in school. Last two periods of Chinese lesson Me, Sheila & Cheryl decided to pon class. We were at the toilet hiding like 3 weirdos and kept playing with toilet papers and water. Head outside school stroll awhile and rushed home to bath. Met up with baby and head down to West Mall to catch ' Despicable Me '. A serious great show which I give 5/5 popcorns. It's touching and it's a must watch cartoon! And I cant stop saying ' Its so fluffy ' everywhere I go now. Went to stroll around at West Mall after the movie. Ate KFC for dinner. Mum called and my mood kinda screwed real bad after that. And while for today, morning dragged baby down for service. Went to eat after service and head down baby's place! Now I'm home sweet home! Alrighty, tatas my friends (: xoxo.